Cabello Story:Just Friend To Them

     
            Once upon a time,Cabello have a squad. The name is Lopez,Lawrence,Payne,and Grande. But,I'm thinking I'm just friend to them. Yes!Everyday I'm quite. When i wont know they secret cause,I'm always tell them my secret,but they say. "Hey,why u always want were secret?". And one more,they post a photos they post a photos the take a picture and a caption "Fulltean". I'm so hurt. I thank is right. They not want me join to squad them. But,I'm must be nice BFF to them. But, i must get bully from them. And but again. Everyday I'm in hurt,not happy. I'm dissapointed to them. I hate them. I want to curse them. But i can't. Everyday at school I'm dying,dying,i want die.

                                           Made by:Queen Khalisha Rasjad(My Friend)
                                                          Sumber Foto:Google 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Yuk,Kita Kenali 5 Warna Penting Untuk Kesehatan

Kokoru Itu Apa,Sih?

My Name Is Malya